Senior DevOps Engineer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
4500 - 5500
For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’ re seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on improving their build processes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- Car park
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
WHAT THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Monitor resource capacity and health for various types of applications and systems.
- Implementing the security policy so that the system is secure at operating system, database and application server level.
- Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
- Produce documentation for installation to feed the staging and production upgrade and installation procedures
- Automatization of new builds and deployments
- Design, develop and maintain scripting and other automation tools.
- Analyzing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration
- Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
REQUIRED TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Linux server knowledge (install/config/ deploy/ tweaking/optimization/security/ maintenance).
- Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes, other
- Configuration, source code, version control, deploy management (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity and Octopus0
- Cloud (preferably Google cloud)
- Other technologies: RabbitMQ, NodeJs, Load balancing, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Web servers
- Database knowledge: SQLServer, PostgreSQL
- Ticketing/Documentation: Jira, Confluence
- Application/Performance testing is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience
- Experience with code deployment and process automation
- Smart, driven problem solver
- Can effectively communicate with managers and business users