- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Business Informatics or related field
- Technical knowledge in the area of SAP HCM (customizing, system architecture, database, ...)
- Advanced Microsoft Sharepoint Knowledge
- Experience with Nintex and Theobald will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in an HR and IT-related position would be essential
- HCM process knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience with ITIL best practices would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
- Ability to work in international teams incl. temporary business trips (2-3 weeks per trip up to 2 trips per year)
- Knowledge in project management methodologies especially in international project teams is essential
- Reliable and loyal person
- Professional attitude, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- Excellent communication skills
- Respect to diversity
- ABAP development in the area of SAP HCM (programming)
- Design and further development of HCM BI reporting
- Conception, development and introduction of HR workflows
- Customizing of the SAP HCM system in the areas personnel administration and organizational management
- Creation of training material and documentations as well as providing end user training sessions
- Implementation and support of interfaces to other systems
- Participation as developer in international projects in the area of "HR Services"
- Configuration and handling of 2nd and 3rd level support for incidents and service requests of the global IT system baded on SAP HCM and SAP BI
- Consulting with management and business departments . for new concepts regarding process improvements
- Development and Support of interfaces between different HR and Talentmanagement systems (Cornerstone)
- Planning, concept creation, implementation/customizing, test and Go-Live of small Changes / process improvements following ITIL best practice in close collaboration with business department
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: No2 Munchen Street Sibiu