Oracle Communications – Service Provider Engineering Group focused on delivering industry's Best in class Enterprise communication solutions that seamlessly integrates fixed, mobile networks. Oracle Communications products serve the enterprise customers in providing End-to-End Security, QoS and service availability for Voice, Video and Unified Communication network
Oracle Communications core portfolio enables customers to rapidly innovate & deploy application while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures. Service providers are expected to be able to differentiate and monetize offerings through secure and reliable IP-based communications from any device, across any network.
This position is for Software Engineering Development team to Design & Implement core Infrastructure products for IMS & VoLTE
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for
• Design & Implement features for current and next generation session border controller network infrastructure products.
• Design, develop, and implement a variety of software components such as call signaling, media management, system management, fault tolerance
• Diagnose and resolve software defects software products running VoIP and Security protocols.
• Maintain detailed records of all processes at all times, and confirm to organization
• Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and follow UAT, and understand & Support QA teams.
• Write functional and design specifications as required.
• Develop a working knowledge of all VoIP and Security protocols supported by the Oracle Communications SBC product line, and perform sustaining engineering for all VoIP and Security protocols (SIP, , TLS, SSH, SFTP, etc.).
• Shall have 6 – 10 years’ of experience in product development in VoIP, VoLTE based
• Product development Experience in VoIP, Networking and IP Security is desirable, and should be Savvy with one of IMS, SBC, VoLTE Technologies.
• Shall be thorough with Linux/RTOS internals and hands-on experience with embedded development, product Architecture is preferred. Conversant with Multi-Slot, Multi-Processor, switching and HW/SW Integration internals is
• Strong Programming Skills on C/C++, with OOA & Design concepts.
• Shall be thoroughly analytical and fix issues for SBC Portfolio of Products.
• Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and passion for delivering Functional Requirements, Design Specifications and in participation of
• Ability to think through about field use case scenarios, desirability to enhance the usability experience is
• Strong Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP , SIP Protocol and networking concepts is a
• Must be able to work