Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
CNUD-EFCO is the preferred engineering and solution provider for the float glass manufacturers with special focus on the tin bath and annealing sections of the process.
For more than 55 years, our aim has been to develop high level solutions for thermal treatment of glass including research, design, construction and maintenance.
These solutions will continue to contribute to maximize the thermal part of the manufacturing process and to secure the successful introduction of new products by existing and new customers.
CNUD EFCO designs and delivers independently working machines.
The design office has both mechanical and electrical design engineers.
The role: Senior Design Engineer- mechanical
- Mechanical or electro-mechanical engineer (master level) with broad technical interests
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Romanian is required. Knowledge of French is considered as a benefit.
- You have > 5 years of hands-on mechanical design experience
- You have > 5 years experience with industrial installations and machinery
- You have ideally experience in SolidWorks
- You have at least experience of AutoCad or another 3D package
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel required).
- Intermediate to expert project management skills with interests in follow-up of external contacts in a project oriented environment.
- Knowledge of e-plan is considered as a plus
- Knowledge of automation (PLC), frequency invertors is considered as a plus
- You can motivate people and you like to take the lead in a project-team
- You are stress-resistant
- You are creative and eager to learn
- Your ‘intellectual curiosity’ is a drive to improve step by step
- You are a self-starter with attention to detail and you have the ability to prioritize, to work on several projects simultaneously and to meet the agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results oriented, open-minded, analytical & combining conceptual insight with a hands-on approach
- You are a team player and like to communicate with others throughout the organization
- You are well-structured and have a professional attitude
- You are IT literate
- Willingness to travel occasionally worldwide for periods up to 1 weeks for customer-visits and/or technical discussions together with the sales manager of the project engineer.
-Being part of an international company and an industrial global group
-Remuneration according to the market
-Training & career development.