ELBA Automotive, is a Tier 1 supplier specialized in exterior lighting mainly for European Carmakers with a delivery footprint in 4 continents. Within the R&D Department of the Automotive business unit, we develop stable solutions for use in high volume manufacturing. We are always looking for new innovations, in order to offer a range of new concepts and applicable sollutions, for our end customer.
- development studies for new products and design vehicle applications for existing products (lighting fixtures);
- product approval;- complete the technical documentation in accordance with the ISO TS 16949/IStandards;
- ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards;
- launch of new products.
- completed studies in mechanical engineering ;
- at least 3 years of experience in plastic design;
- excellent knowledges in 2D, 3D programs: Catia V5 R24;
- knowledge of the ISO TS/VDA standards (APQP,FMEA,etc.);
- experience in the automotive field – would be an advantage;
- teamwork, good communication capabilities both internally and with external partners
- Fluent English speaker, German or French represent an advantage;
- overtime availability.
What we offer:
Integration in a young, professional and dynamic teamCompetitive Salaries & Benefits (based on performance)StabilityProfessional development opportunities (technical and management)Working in an international environment, in continuous contact with customers and suppliersOpportunity to work in a challenging environment and take new responsibilities, based on personal drive & performance