Senior DataWarehouse Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The IT Department of Ubisoft has an immediate opening for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer to join our Enterprise Data development team. This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent position.
Reporting to the Manager Enterprise Data for the Finance & G&A domain, Data Warehouse developers are responsible for designing and developing data warehousing solutions. Employees are expected to work with the latest BI tools (Teradata, Informatica, Microstrategy) to create solutions that meet align with our stakeholders business needs.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements the client’s business rules and supports their analytical needs;
- Designing, developing and maintaining ETL jobs, stored procedures and related data warehouse models/objects/systems;
- Contributing in architectural and model decisions during the design and build phases of new projects;
- Test the solutions implemented and analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause;
- Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance of the databases;
- Ensure formal documentation is produced for all development projects;
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
- University diploma in IT related field or proven experience on BI;
- More than 5 years of experience on BI developments;
- More than 5 years of experience on designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on:
- Dababase engines: TERADATA or SQL Server or Oracle;
- ETL tools: SSIS or Informatica PowerCenter or IBM Datastage or Abinitio or other major ETL tools.
- Experience in developing ETL processes with data from various sources: NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Online contents;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Must be fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Agile methodology knowledge is an asset.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reporting and analytic presentation tools and technologies such as MicroStrategy, Tableau;
- Experience on business analysis;
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Java, and/or other big data technologies.
The ideal candidate:
- Has analytical skills and is accountable for his/her actions;
- Has strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people;
- Has the ability to autonomously lead and implement a requirement from end-to-end;
- Has sense of humor, positive approach, works well within a team and offers / is able to receive constructive feedback;
- Is keen to be involved with /use new technologies and standards to change;
- Is available to travel abroad.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.