Senior Data Scientist Programmer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As a Data Scientist you will be part of the Data Science team. This is an independent team with focus on innovation and cutting edge technologies. The Data Scientist will work closely with other team members and will have the chance to make a name in company by driven important business-facing projects. You will report to Team Lead and further to stakeholders.
The Data Scientist should prove knowledge of applying research and documentation work into business products and theory into practice.
Our future colleague feel comfortable in working across our entire data science stack including model building, data pipeline, and performance/scale analysis.
The qualified candidate will have:
Technical Skills (>5years):
- Data Science languages: R/Python/Spark
- Database querying: SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB ideally)
- Programming languages: Java/Php/Python web
Data Science techniques (1-2 years):
- AI: ML/NN: Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Feature engineering, Model Ensembling, Naive Bayes, Model Assessment, Bias Variance Decomposition, Dimensionality reduction;
- Statistical modelling: logistic/linerar regression, t-test, anova, linear algebra;
- Data Visualization: plotting with RShiny or others;
- Open source AI platforms: , TensorFlow, etc.
Data oriented skills:
- Data manipulation: data mining, data exploring, data preparation, data aggregation;
- Data Engineering: ability to create ETL processes, run CRON jobs or define a database structure;
- Data Architecture: ability to understand concepts such as Data Lake, DWH, Data Mart, OLTP/OLAP;
- Data Analysis: ability to conclude and recommend based on reports and visualizations.
- Analytical thinking;
- Advanced analytics;
- AB testing knowledge;
- Docker/Spinnaker knowledge;
- Google Analytics or equivalent;
- Understand business concepts and ability to transpose them into technical implementation.
- Critical ability for a constructive result;
- Good communicator;
- Fun and passionate;
- Curious and enthusiast.
Desired educational background:
- Computer Science/Statistics&Mathematics;
- Master Degree;
- Online courses.
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs;
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés;
- In the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savoury snacks and drinks!
At SmartX, weare deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. The packman cloud at our profile speaks about how we’re working.
What you should know: this is not an usual app. It has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, fast loading website.
The most important: this is a place for people. Not a corporate, but an informal, chill, fun group, with a constant purpose: to use the best engineering methods and top-notch technologies to build amazing like what we’re doing, we like to be empowered, and we don’t like close supervision.