Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Senior Data Scientist
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Financial Services at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Interacts with business leaders to understand business strategy, conditions and problem areas
- Contributes to business strategy and influences decision making based on information gained from deep dive analysis
- Produces actionable & compelling recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying and communicating insights discovered from complex data sets
- Partners with both internal & external sources to gather and examine data from disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyse structured/unstructured data to generate actionable insights and solutions
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources
- Constructs predictive models, algorithms and probability engines; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on actual results
- 5+ years’ experience within a related function (risk modelling, quantitative analytics, credit and financial industry)
- Strong statistical analysis background and skills, especially modelling technique for example, linear and logistic regression, Decision Tree,etc
- Proficient with Microsoft office suites, SAS background, Microsoft SQL, R, or other programming languages, data and detail oriented
- Ability to work on large volume of data, and always interested in data-driving solutions to practical business problems
- Masters degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science. preferred
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.