To complete our team, and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Senior Data Processor, with extensive experience. Working remotely from home is preferred, unless you are willing to relocate to Timisoara office.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Degree in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of SPSS (Quantum/Wincross is a plus);
- Very good with MS Office (especially Excel);
- Good English language skills, spoken and written;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Team and customer oriented skills;
- High Level of professionalism and integrity;
- Preferably some experience in a Market Research environment;
Your main tasks will be to:
- Data Preparation: data entry, cleaning, coding, aggregation, merging and summarization;
- Process data file in ASCII /DBF/ XLS /SPSS (SAV) or any other format requested by client;
- Tabulation done using SPSS, Wincross etc;
- Report data inconsistencies, if any, and then cleans the data to make it consistent with the questionnaire and any other specifications from the client;
- Able to work from the simplest projects to large scale and multi-country projects;
- Able also to handle hierarchical data and complex weighting;
- Define the details related to the Data Processing, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock;
- Closely liaise with Project Manager for projects briefing and post survey information;
- Closely liaise with all Operations teams and keep control of the project status by coordinating all parts involved at all time;
- Closely liaise with Clients asking for special deliverables, when requested;
- Mentor, manage and train junior staff in Toluna procedures tools and systems;
- Assist in planning the workloads of junior staff;
- Produce and present training courses on best practice in various aspects of project management.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV to our Staffing Department at , quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!