Siemens provides security building blocks and blueprint architectures for all Siemens business units in order to facilitate faster and better product development. We test and assess products & solutions, analyze and review code, develop security measures, and optimize their implementation.
What does the future looks like? What can we expect there? We do not know exactly. But we are doing everything we can to make tomorrow's world a lot smarter and a little better. To do this, we need new insight providers and initiators who will decide what next steps we can take. Real pioneers who initiate innovative projects in research and development and show unusual solutions.
The role that you will play:
- Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide;
- Mentoring partners throughout the business on cyber security processes, . project managers and developers. Consolidate the needs and interest of diverse partners with cyber security requirements;
- Research and development in the broad area of cyber security, . secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management, certificate management, digital signatures;
- Project management;
- Design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions;
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery;
What we would like from your side?
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience);
- Enjoying developing cyber security architectures;
- Very good knowledge in the area of security architectures;
- 5+ years experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Cloud: Hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in defining and implementing IAM concepts in at least one of the following domains: microservice architectures, IIoT/OT environments or Enterprise IT use cases. Solid background in IAM-related standards. Hands-on experience with open source IAM software, commercial products, and/or IAM-related Cloud offerings;
- Relevant IETF standards for Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols;
- Blockchain experience a plus;
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work;
- Strong communication skills in English; German a plus;
- Project management skills and certifications a plus;
- Ability to travel 10%.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.