Senior Customer Accounting Officer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Do you want to deep-dive into financial analysis? Do you enjoy being in regular touch with the businesses? Are you ready to gain profound knowledge of the businesses and build relationships with them? Would you like to use English on a regular basis?
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Customer Accounting Officer who will become part of our team in the EH Romania - Bucharest office and will be responsible for timely and effective execution of tasks and activities related to Policy Administration.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Perform bank suspense accounts reconciliations and balance confirmation in order to ensure all bank transactions are recorded accurately
- Perform bank accounts reconciliations in order to ensure all bank transaction were correctly and timely transposed into SAP
- Perform GL accounts reconciliations (broker accounts, collection accountin order to ensure all entries had been correctly transferred from feeder system and all invoices had been paid to the final customer
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-oriented culture in EH
- Offer support to new team members and share knowledge and best practices
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLAs
- Active participation to the Continuous Improvement project
- Active participation in harmonizing the processes with the other regions
- Implementing new controls in order to assure an accurate monitoring of the processes performed
- Internal procedures updates
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
- University degree in economics ;
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking;
- Knowledge of the SAP platform;
- Understanding of the financial practices applicable to daily tasks;
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced level of English both spoken as well as in writing.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and growon the job as well as language or professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract;
- Modern and accessible offices
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in English. By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the selection process.
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?