Bulevardul Timișoara, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cost Accountant to join our team in Bucharest offices. You will be responsible for performing plant accounting activities including daily and weekly transaction processing, monthly and quarter end closing, period ending account reconciliations and internal controls. Your role will focus not only on the plant, but also the operational accounting shared services covering all the regions of the world.
- Establishment of current standard cost estimates and support of the annual cost roll process.
- Review of weekly batch settlement jobs, cost on order imbalances, labor/network confirmations and FI-CO reconciliation to identify, assist and resolve discrepancies or error messages
- Review of billing due list for items preventing release of invoices
- Review of aged work-in-process orders, unvouchered payables, in-transit inventory items and manual inventory accounts to identify, assist and resolve in clearing delayed or failed transactions
- Review of postings to inventory allowance accounts and subsequent adjustment to shrinkage, obsolescence, FIFO revaluation and fair market value reserves as appropriate
- Review of plant accounting reports for variances from standard cost involving purchased materials, in-bound freight, manufactured orders and cost center spending/absorption
- Completion of account reconciliations related to inventory, unvouchered and consigned payables
- Reviewing compliance with controls & governance, monitoring application and adherence to Company policies
- Interaction directly with internal and external auditors during periods of review
- Posting of standard accruals and other monthly/quarterly closing adjustments as necessary
- Review of monthly assessment cycle processing to confirm proper & complete allocation of indirect labor, operational support and depreciation expenses
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 5+ years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting
- Strong SAP experience, especially in the CO module.
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office (strong Excel)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team.