Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
- Assist Program Management with contract analysis and interpretation and provide guidance in related matters;
- Ensure a comprehensive contract management across the entire life cycle of relevant outsourcing contracts within the multi-provider environment of the IT Infrastructure projects, starting from the outsourcing decision via tendering / contracting until contract exit management;
- End-to-end-manage major contract changes and collaborative execution of related tenders and coordinate the process and maintenance of Contract Change Tracking, including projects;
- Support to negotiation processes during pre-contractual phase (RfP) and punctual tenders during execution phase;
- Coordinate supplier relationship in the contractual and commercial fields;
- Manage the Governance Framework of contracts, guaranteeing its auditability;
- Risk Management in program/ projects, inj coordination with Assurance and Risk functions, by supporting the development, maintenance and tracking of risk controls;
- Assist with project management duties including financial tracking;
- Analyze the RFS ( Request for service) received from the provider;
- Performance Management, including SLAs on proposals, review and tracking of SLA reports, trigger further steps on incidents, such as reporting, escalation, dispute, claims, penalties;
- Create quarterly management report;
- Create and maintain training documentation per contract (. for new Service Managers);
- Process and Tool management (plan, setup, provide and improve);
- Management of Exit Contractual Phase, including Exit Plan development coordination, tracking of knowledge transfer and specific documentation management;
- Coordinate tracking of contractual Deliverables and Obligations, intra and inter-company, related to commercial, compliance, data protection, IT security, risk and business continuity, performance and other aspects as required; Such coordination as well as behind responsible for further triggering steps, such as reporting, escalation, dispute, claims, penalties;
- Maintain all relevant documents, such as contract documents, contractual amendments, compliance reports as well as status reports with regards to AGN, DCC, WPS services.
- Coaching other Contract Managers;
- Create contractual awareness with the stakeholders and provide guidance regarding the interpretation of contractual mechanisms and obligations;
- Liaise with customers’ function responsible for the compliance with the Group Outsourcing Policy;
- Provide support and expertize in the subcontractors approval process (checking relevant forms, collect approvals from Security, DPO, Program, OEs, etc.).
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Law or related fields. MBA is a plus;
- Basic Knowledge in ITIL and process optimization methods such as Six Sigma and OPEX are a plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Additional language as German, Spanish, Italian, French is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Contract Management/ IT Project management/ Procurement/ Service delivery/ Service performance management;
- Knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power point);
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting;
- Ability to understand and analyze legal documents;
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.