Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the most dynamic transfer pricing team in the region.
As a Senior Consultant you will be involved in a variety of projects focusing on transfer pricing, mainly on preparation of transfer pricing documentation files, benchmarking studies and also on preparation of transfer pricing policies and transfer pricing reviews. You will:
- Work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, partners)
- Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements
- Coordinate the team involved on a particular project
- Prepare draft letters for clients, summarize facts, analyse and specify solutions and recommendations
- Review the work of the interns and entry-level consultants, offer suggestions and makes necessary changes
- Attend meetings with clients, together with managers and partners
- Participate to comprehensive learning programs
In carrying out the day-to-day activities you should be able to perform autonomously all parts of the transfer pricing projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transfer pricing
- Fluent in English
- Report writing skills
- Good knowledge of accounting, transfer pricing and taxation
- Experience in various types of transfer pricing projects (. preparation of benchmarking studies, transfer pricing documentation files, transfer pricing policies)
- ADIT (Transfer pricing paper) certification would be an advantage
- Anything that could impress us
Please note that only CVs with relevant experience will be selected for further review.