Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job industry:Manufacturing - Other
We are looking for a Senior Consultant IT Security who will be based in Timisoara and will be responsible for deploying, managing and supporting Cyber Security products.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Being a member of Cyber Security Operation Center involves various day-to-day activity such as deploying, managing and supporting Cyber Security products;
- Continuously monitor and fine-tune deployed Security products for potential security threats / attacks and provide near real-time Incident Response solutions;
- As ISO27001 certified Team, expose / adhere to ISO or similar Cyber Security Frameworks;
- Intensively collaborate with customers, end users and various cross-functional IT departments to address Cyber Security issues;
- Follow direct manager's direction and organization’s policies to support achieving CISO's Goal;
- Ability to lead, mentor a Cyber Security Administrators group and learn from each other.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- 8+ years of working experience in Cyber Security, of which 3+ years in a Cyber Operation Center (preferably of large scale organization or Supply Chain company);
- Experience in configuring, deploying, maintaining and supporting Endpoint security products (such as but not limited to Antivirus, Host IPS, DLP);
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting network security products (such as but not limited to IDS/IPS, Email Security Gateway, VPN/Proxy, NAC);
- Experience in SIEM Solution design, implementation and configuration;
- Proven experience in analyzing various security log formats to differentiate real life attack / threat scenario from normal or baseline behavior;
- Experience in handling and responding to various cyber security incidents (Breach, Intrusion, Social Engineering attack);
- Experience in writing scripts, code snippets, macros for assistance job automation;
- Excellent knowledge of various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux/Unix, MAC);
- Knowledge of Networking concepts (OSI Layer Model, Protocols, packet capture;
- Basic know-how of Active Directory concepts and Collaboration Technologies;
- Deep knowledge of various log formats (such as User, Application, OS, Security Tool, Network Logs) and efficiently use them to collect Incident Artifacts;
- University Degree from a recognized institution; CISSP/CISM certifications are a plus.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer: