• You will support leading companies with analysis, conception and implementation of innovative and practical Solutions in the field of Cloud Computing;
• You will assess IT landscapes regarding their Cloud Readiness, develop customized architectures and migration concepts;
• As an expert for hybrid cloud solutions, you will provide analysis, functional conception and optimization of cloud strategies and support the customer toward successful implementations;
• Depending on your level of knowledge and experience, you assume more and more responsibility - for an area, a (sub-) project and / or for a project team.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration;
• Previous work experience, in the industry or consulting area;
• Expertise in Cloud Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, XaaS), good market understanding for public and private cloud, Virtualization techniques (Virtualization of Desktops, Applications and Servers) and ITIL infrastructures;
• Experience in analyzing and assessing IT landscapes, as well in conceiving new IT architectures and integrations;
• Structured and creative work ethic;
• Exceptional communication skills and team player attitude;
• Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and evaluation and good analytical skills;
• Availability for national and international business trips;
• Advanced German and English skills, spoken and written.
What we offer
• A mentor that will support you throughout your journey as a consultant;
• A multitude of career development options;
• Coaching and a vast number of trainings;
• New assignments on various projects;
• International experience exchange with colleagues.