- Incident & Problem Manager in the Managed Web Service
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve configuration/deployment issues
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition (work-instruction)
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel
- Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, secure, and that folders are named properly
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance
- Develop scripts to automate daily work
- Experience in Web Server Administration – IIS, .net Framework, .net Core
- Azure DevOps or Jenkins CI experience a plus
- Developing / Writing code ASP.NET , .net Core, Java a plus
- Active Directory, Networking and Database experience
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Systems Evaluation - Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Structured & organized - Structured and organized work style, with good communication skills.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Advanced English (writing and speaking).
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.