Detalii loc de munca
Senior Consultant - Cyber Crisis Management
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Act as a trusted advisor for team members and clients, enabling them to identify critical security risks, raise their awareness of these risks, and enhance their crisis resilience by , preparing them for any disruptive scenarios that could negatively affect business continuity or emergency and crisis management measures
- Advise clients on the adoption and use of emerging technologies, tools, and methodologies that will help our clients review, design, and implement better solutions to their crisis management needs
- Advise clients on identifying, evaluating, prioritizing, mitigating, and monitoring critical security risks that could negatively affect business continuity
- Conduct advanced research, analyze data, and create reports to present technical results and recommendations
- Leverage statistics and modelling to identify critical security risks and support clients in analyzing their current and future security needs
- Interact with all levels of the client’s organization in an effort to raise awareness around cyber risk issues
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and identify ideas for potential solutions
- Facilitate trainings and workshops to help our clients respond with confidence to any disruptive critical scenarios and build consistent and scalable processes and procedures to increase business resilience
- Ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines;
- Good level of self-organization;
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer-centric working style;
- Well-developed social skills;
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances.
- Interest in developing skills in the area of Protection & Resilience (Protective Security
- Management and Business Continuity Management and other domains);
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as Cyber Security/ Business Administration/ Risk Management/ Economics/ Political Sciences/ Engineering/
- Business Information Systems or any security and crisis management related field
- At least two of the following certifications: CISA, CRISC, CISM, CSX-P, CDPSE, ISLead Auditor, or ISLead Auditor . BSIBS, EU-GDPR
- Knowledge of international and national standards applicable to crisis and business continuity management, . BSIBS, EU-GDPR
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Crisis Management, Security Risk Management, Security Awareness, Data Protection, Business Continuity Management, or Emergency Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, that will help our messages reach a diverse and wide audience
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with, communication and presentation tools (advanced knowledge and practical experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- MS Visio) with an eye for details and an interest in continuous learning and researching Strong customer service orientation
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.