Senior Compliance Associate- Italian
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Your job responsibilities as a Compliance Associate may include:
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes;
- Take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products;
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon’s regulatory obligations for these products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Medium written and oral communication skills in Italian;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations;
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies;
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Analyzing quality and process issues and recommending corrective actions;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.