Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
We are expanding our Cloud Applications development team in Bucharest, looking for an engineer with experience in Kafka, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies.
This is your chance to use and expand your skills in Requirements Engineering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Troubleshooting.
You will work directly with the product manager, in a multinational team of talented engineers, designers and architects, to deliver a product that aims to outperform and outsell its competition.
We offer great career perspectives in a challenging work environment, access to industry leading training & certification and competitive salaries.
We are using the Agile engineering methodology to design, develop and troubleshoot mission critical software with huge data sets, very high up-time requirements and a distributed architecture.
We are looking for people
• having a deep understanding of web application architectures, Kafka, and Micro Services
• with experience automating infrastructure provisioning, and/or continuous integration/delivery and cloud-based delivery models
• with knowledge of common open source server side infrastructure such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, OpenAPI/Swagger, etc.
• who can think "out of the box" and challenge the status-quo
• who like to be challenged technically and can take ownership of problems, seeing them through to completion
• able to work individually, integrate in the global team and are capable of leading one.
• analyze the requirements and define the specifications
• design the solution and present it to the architecture group
• develop software according to the specifications and follow up through all the processes to deploy to production
• writing unit tests and integration tests
• provide leadership and expertise in the design of new products, services and processes
• drive the adoption of modern technologies and development tools
• recommend and justify changes to existing products, services and processes
• improve the standards for unit testing, regression testing, coverage and code audit
• apply, improve and expand the coding standards for our group
• be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve cloud technical challenges, with focus on Cloud networking design.
Come work in a rewarding and stimulating environment.
Join our team in Bucharest today!