Senior Change Analyst (German)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Ensures that the planning, scheduling, approval, implementation and review of all changes that occur are within the IT managed infrastructure and applications portfolio. Change managers ensure that all change activity does not impact the integrity of the environment, provide the right quality of service to the business and keep costs of change activity under control.
- Drive actions that increase the percentage of changes that are implemented correctly first time;
- Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt;
- Ensure that all changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the change requester;
- Escalate any changes which are damaging the quality of the Capgemini Outsourcing NA service;
- Ensure all changes comply with internal Capgemini controls and customer/regulatory controls;
- Ensure agreed Request for Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System;
- Organize Change Advisory Board Meetings (CAB), ensure agenda and papers are issued to participants in good time;
- Review, monitor and communicate the progress and final outcome of changes to all relevant parties;
- Ensure a back-out plan is in evidence and has been considered within the overall implementation plan to minimize impact to service availability;
- Ensure configuration items (CI) are linked to the change;
- Ensure that full approval is granted prior to implementing changes;
- Ensure change related documentation is completed and updated;
- Ensure Capgemini global process for Change Management is utilized.
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customer’s environments due to changes;
- Keep costs of change activities down;
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers;
- Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment.
- Prioritizing of own work to meet internal/external deadlines;
- Problem identification and resolution analysis.
• Experience in IT Infrastructure, with emphasis on operational management
• Clear commitment to Service Management Framework approach to IT Infrastructure management essential, previous experience strongly desirable
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Service Now tool would be an advantage
• Experience in dealing with technical and non technical teams
• Good knowledge and experience of how to manage SLA’s and KPI’s
• Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials
• Intermediate excel skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Work well with teams
• Analytical thinker with strong leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Fluent English both verbal and written
• Fluent German both verbal and written