Senior Category Manager - IT Category
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Prepare, conduct and analyse Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and Request for Quotes (RFQ’s).
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Formulate, review and negotiate contracts in line with Oracle’s legal terms and conditions.
- IT Procurement Commodity Ownership, specifically Audio Visual[S1] Globally, and M+A EMEA activity. Upto 20% of the day will be assigned to Japac Outside Technology services
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to LOB’s as required.
- Act as the interface and point of escalation for internal customers ensuring resolution of various procurement issues.
- Manage and or participate in EMEA procurement projects as required.
- Ensure optimum value is achieved from vendors in terms of price, service and coverage.
- Follow RFI/RFQ/RFP processes and procedures.
- Complete RFP/RFQ evaluations, analyse data and make recommendations on supplier selection.
- Assess current and potential suppliers in terms of geographic footprint, scope of services, market position, competitive pricing, terms and conditions, service level agreements etc.
- Analyse data and make recommendations on supplier selection.
- Formulate Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in accordance with the LOB’s specifications and requirements.
- Assess performance of selected existing suppliers by establishing scorecards, participating in periodic Supplier Business Reviews and, when required, putting together Corrective Action Plans.
- Liaise with Oracle’s Procurement Contracts Team (PCT) to ensure regional and local country contracts comply with Oracle’s corporate and legal policy requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in the procurement of IT category;
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Supplier relationship management skills.
- Computer literate – (MS Word/Excel/ Outlook).
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written.