Are you eager to participate in developing business strategies, to identify and analyze business challenges & opportunities? Are you an excellent communicator easily working with all company departments? If yes, this job is just for you.
Ideally, you have a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or equivalent and have work experience within a finance department in a multinational company/international environment. You have good analytical skills and willingness to understand the commercial business environment and processes. Your English level is proficient and you have full command of Microsoft Office
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will be part of the Business Planning & Development department. You will contribute to the development of a sound corporate strategic plan for the Company. You will provide meaningful reporting and quality analysis on business performance, contribute to projects by analyzing potential and existing business in a manner consistent with the strategic direction of the business. You will provide the support required at a market level to Regional Financial Planning.
Specifically you will:
- You will manage the regular preparation and submission of business performance reporting to Regional Planning Team;
- You will prepare various scenarios for senior management in terms of sales quantities and pricing;
- You will design, generate and distribute key monthly management reports together with commentary that succinctly and effectively communicates business performance;
- You will offer guidance, proactive advice and early warning on deviations ensuring the achievements of the KPIs;
- You will develop executive presentations of budgets, strategic reviews and management updates.
- You have a University degree in Economics;
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in commercial finance, reporting, budgeting or audit;
- You have specific Experience: Good theoretical and practical knowledge of the financial analysis technics;
- You have good conceptual skills on understanding of IAS/US GAAP accounting principles and theories;
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills – ability to work with databases, consolidate and summarize information in a timely and accurate manner;
- You have previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
- You are Fluent in English – written and spoken;
- You have the ability to work in a time pressure environment with strict and tight deadlines;
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills;
- You have high learning agility, high ethics and integrity;
- You can develop executive presentations of budgets, strategic reviews and management updates.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Romania. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.