Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Senior Business Analyst / Consultant ECM
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
This is a full-time job suitable for passionate professionals who want to work for a leading European Insurance Group on a very flexible work schedule.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real life constraints (speed, performance, non-stop systems availability) and are going to be part of a team aimed at designing and implementing enterprise level solutions.
- Understand, adapt and work within the UNIQA Delivery Model
- Take ownership of the responsibilities assigned to your role and described in each step of the UNIQA Delivery Model
- Understand the business needs and requirements of the client (as defined in the Business Concept document) and analyze them in order to produce implementable solutions in new or existing products
- Analyze the demands received by taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders from across all products line
- Implement solutions according to demand description
- Ensure that the configuration / developed customization works as designed by reviewing the produced solution
- Perform acceptance tests before delivery to the client, to ensure that all the required functionalities and features have been implemented accordingly
- Prepare and support the creation of Release Notes, Known Issues and User Manuals for assigned products
- Update the existing documentation, when analysis of demands leads to changes in it
- Align respective Functional Analysis / Configuration along the business processes in collaboration with the Business Architect
- Responsible for compliance of functional analysis with the documentation design standards
- Pre-align functional analysis within the ECM Solution Team
- Part of the implementation team inside of ECM Solution Team (no development responsibilities, but requirement engineering up to configuration).
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in IT, Economics or other relevant studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Consultant or Business Analyst
- Experience in the field of enterprise content management (ECM) – preferred in the area of Input Management
- Broad spectrum of skills in the field of ECM (from Business Analysis to System Configuration)
- Capable of analytical and solution oriented thinking
- Very good communication skills
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Capable to deliver optimized solutions based on the client’s needs
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time and maintaining high quality standards
- Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time
- Able to effectively assess issues and provide stakeholder support
- Proactive involvement in team activities/decisions
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Advanced German language skills (B level or above).
- High expertise of business architecture and analysis methodologies
- High expertise in understanding all related/connected fields in the delivery chain as coding and provisioning
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Experienced in agile methodologies (Scrum, Safe)
- Experience in the Insurance field.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of a large Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lunch tickets
- Private pension and health insurance
- Extra vacation days
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Contribution to sport activities
- Team building events
- Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view etc.