- Senior Business Analyst -
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem solving experience.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services.
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition.
- Experience of selecting and using a variety of different business analysis tools and techniques.
- Self motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of and experience in multiple delivery methods – SCRUM Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the business.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage.
- Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
- Knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience).
What you’ll get in return:
- Enterprise-grade, complex platforms and projects to work on.
- World class support and resources.
- Exceptional rewards and benefits.
- A truly diverse global culture.