Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for consulting covering both the functional application and banking domain with TEMENOS product group for channel solutions and user experience. The Senior Business Analyst focuses on identifying the business solution to be provided to the client or clients with a strong emphasis on adopting the Model Bank processing capabilities where possible. The Analyst will be responsible for defining requirements for new pieces of functionality that will be added to the model bank. This will involve consultation with clients, partners and key stakeholders within Temenos. The Analyst will then document these so they can be reviewed and understood by our development teams and turned into technical specifications and evolve into new developments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be seen by the client as proactively working to facilitate the client’s understanding of the solution being offered by TEMENOS through the Model Bank. Work in a consultative manner with the client to provide a solution to deltas identified during the analysis phase which take into account the total cost of ownership for the client.
- Where deltas remain, gather information from clients, partners and any Temenos key stake holders to create detailed functional requirement documents that can be easily understood by development teams.
- Liaise with the TEMENOS development groups to ensure detailed understanding of requirements
- Has acquired general proficiency in the tools, systems and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Analyze client business/functional requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability.
- Identify any deltas together with proposals for their resolution (. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Obtain client and internal Temenos key stakeholder agreement on proposed business solutions including end to end process overviews.
- Complete Solution Design Document for business areas as defined in work package.
- Define business solution for customization and configuration needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions.
- Write Business Solution Document clearly outlining the business requirement and proposed business solution, if and when needed, and ensure that the off shore Analysts have a clear understanding of these specifications.
- Support unit and regression Testing (UAT) where required – as part of the product acceptance process.
- Participate to the review of client organization, processes and workflows and contribute to the proposal of a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from TEMENOS products.
- Make recommendations on industry standard banking practices and alert the project manager/supervisor on practices that might damage the client’s business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the client.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of three to four years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy – ideally related to Corporate, Internet and mobile banking delivery.
- Technical knowledge: In depth understanding of financial and banking processes, like corporate banking and Trade Finance, Retail. Understanding and knowledge of how the related processes are actioned via the direct channel. IT oriented: knowledge of a banking software application; excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications.
- Others: This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
- What are your salary expectations?