YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for building the Canesten and Derm Rx (Advantan, Skinoren, Travocort / Travogen, Ultraproct) brands;
• Develops and proposes local marketing strategies and tactics for assigned brands in accordance with guidance from the Central Eastern European Countries (CEEC) regional marketing and implements them in the Country Group (CG) RO/BG/MD;
• Monitors and supervises the implementation of these marketing tactics in order to achieve the objectives of market share, sales volume and value, according to the agreed strategic plans.
• Adapts and develops marketing strategy and coordinates annual marketing plans implementation and launch of new products;
• Continuously monitors the performance of the product portfolio and proposes measures to adjust to market requirements in order to achieve business objectives;
• Conducts relevant market analysis for assigned products: identifies local changes of the market, identifies opportunities, threats and proposes appropriate action plan;
• Provides periodic control (monthly) of all direct costs and analyzes the effectiveness of marketing strategy & action vs expenses;
• Identifies new customers;
• Prepares reports for local/ regional management;
• Develops, adapts and produces marketing presentations for the Sales Department, customers, congresses, symposiums and other events in the medical and regular internal meetings;
• Manages external suppliers, such as advertising /marketing agencies and public relations agencies;
• Provides help and coaching to the Sales & Medical Detailing Team about promotional materials/presentations to the highest professional standards to achieve sales targets.
WHO YOU ARE
• University degree, preferably in the pharmaceutical and medical field; marketing studies is an advantage;
• Romanian: native
• English: Good knowledge
• Minimum of 5 year experience in marketing and pharmaceutical industry
• Familiar with therapeutic area at Bayer Consumer Healthcare (BCH);
• Proven brand building capabilities;
• Ability to translate deep market and competitive understanding and customer insights into highly competitive brand communication strategy;
• Deep knowledge of marketing mix tools and application in marketing;
• Ability to develop budget and targets in order to enhance business targets;
• High degree of flexibility, rapid reaction to changing market needs;
• Cross-functional leadership skills;
• Distinctive conceptual and analytical thinking and structured working capabilities;
• Orientation towards continuous improvement / self-development;
• Ability to establish strong relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs)
• Driving license B category.
• Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment
• Dynamic and involving job;
• Opportunities for training and development;
• Company benefits package;
• Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 19 November 2017
Reference Code: BCH Senior Brand Manager
Division: Bayer Consumer Health
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 19 November 2017