Detalii loc de munca
Senior Automation QA Engineer NTO
NTO (Net Tool Optimizer)
NTO is a NPB (network packet broker) product for testing, monitoring and security that offers visibility and monitoring for Ethernet networks.
NTO is located between the network and the traffic monitoring tools, and it balances, aggregates, decrypts /encrypts, filters or duplicates the network traffic, connecting any network segments to the monitoring products and to the firewall.
In this project various sizes monitoring equipment is being developed, by integrating the interoperability with other devices with the NTO software management clusters (many NTOS from the client’s network, from various locations are being interconnected through MPLS, GRE, routes)
We are testing all the above and the automation is done in Robot with Python
In this role you will write and review automation scripts using Python, Robot () and Selenium () or RESTful APIs. Furthermore, you will work on large scale deployments and come up with out-of-the-box ideas for scale testing;
- Work in a mixed team (dev/qa) using Agile methodology and use Jira () for effort tracking and participate in brainstorming meetings to discuss design ideas or testing strategy;
- Contribute to product design and product quality scope, by working with development to design and assure QA automated and manual coverage for software features and hardware platforms
- Debug/troubleshoot regressions run through Jenkins (). You will work on a day to day basis with latest code sourcing tools, eg. git and BitBucket Attlasian suite;
- Analyze security scans run through 3-rd party vulnerability scanning tools. This means you will keep up with the latest vulnerabilities disclosed and be able to assess the impact for our products, working with tools from Tenable and Qualys;
- Work with 3-rd party equipment and troubleshoot issues that come up, eg. routers, firewalls, traffic probes on top of IPv4, IPv6 mediums or even proprietary protocols (eg. ) - learn a lot about network monitoring and security;
- Use testing equipment (IxNetwork/IxLoad) or other popular traffic tools, eg Scapy (), for traffic generation and protocol simulation;
- Root cause isolation and proper bug logging to focus on problem description, steps to reproduce, logs/diagnostics;
- Design and document test plan and test cases for major features;
- Provide input in customer escalations;
- Configure/troubleshoot networking and security equipment, OSS and other automation and networking tools, required for medium – major features;
- Detect and communicate testing delays and bottlenecks;
- Strong scripting skills (Python preferred, Selenium/Rest API are a plus);
- Knowledgeable about tools and debug techniques (Wireshark, Perforce, git, Jenkins, automation harness);
- Able to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Good communication skills to communicate in clear and concise manner with QA/Dev groups/Support Teams/Customers;
- Minimum experience: 3+ years.
Nice to have:
- Basic networking knowledge TCP, UDP, IP
- Linux operating skills; Knowledge of Linux Oss (centos/ubuntu etc)
- Experience with automation systems;
- Working experience in Agile;
- Working knowledge of debugging tools and techniques;