- Participate to the IT projects Team as a contributor for automation as part of the design;
- Measure processes and tasks, perform data analysis on cycle times, value-creating time and total lead times;
- Visualize process flows and review change impact with the stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities of automation in existing processes;
- Build business cases and defend the corresponding investment and return to the Governance Team;
- Participate as automation subject matter expert in the design and setup of the solution;
- Build baselines, define KPIs and measure the success rate of the automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- The candidate must have a proven track record in participating to IT process re-engineering and automation projects;
- Minimum 3 year of experience with IT Process Automation: setting up, configuring and integrating workflow systems or ticket tracking tools;
- Experience with building integrations between the workflow system, source systems (DB, Directory services) and core IT systems;
- Has worked with workflow tools such BMC RAS or CA PAM, ideally worked with ServiceNow;
- Has knowledge of the functionalities covered by these domains: Unix and Wintel Servers, SAP, LAN and WAN Networking, Oracle and SQL DataBases, SAN/NAS;
- Storage infrastructure, Directory Services, CMDB, VDI and Mobile device Management;
- Recent ITIL certification;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.