Senior Auditor - Small & Medium Enterprises
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
EY Assurance Audit team is expanding! We are looking for new colleagues for Audit - Industry SME department previously in an auditor role.
As an Audit Senior, you will work on various audit engagements for clients in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: diversified industrial products, retail and consumer products, IT, automotive, constructions, professional services, distribution etc.
Working closely with the team, you'll determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Risk Management (RM) guidelines.
- Involvement in the coordination of the planning, execution and delivery of the engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, providing coaching and supervision to assistants, maintaining communication with the Manager and updating her/him on the progress of the engagement
- Performing / supervising of the performance of audit procedures in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and quality standards
- Involvement in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including retaining assurance professionals
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Previous experience in audit (ideally at least 6 months as Senior; or 2 years as assistant)
- Proficient knowledge of local GAAP (Romanian accounting) and basic knowledge of IFRS
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
- Proficient IT skills (Excel, Word)
Soft skills requirements
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Adaptability, capacity of learning and applying new concepts
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Very good communication skills
- Desire to exceed expectations
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential.