Roedl & Partner Romania is currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join the team of experts in the field in our office in Bucharest.
• Assume indicated roles in projects according to the position;
• Performs financial audit as planned and draws up the financial audit reports;
• Examine the reporting package of the client companies;
• Participate in the stock inventory process if necessary;
• Liaise with actual and potential clients at a technical level;
• Perform other activities related to the fulfillment of duties specified by people who have this right.
• University degree;
• ACCA and/or CIA certificates would be a plus;
• At least 3 years experience in financial audit;
• Strong technical knowledge in the economic and audit field;
• Good knowledge of the Romanian legislation in the field;
• Ability to work with deadlines and to perform under pressure;
• Assessment and prioritization of multiple tasks, projects and demands;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Available for business travel;
• Flexible in working independently or in a team, as required by tasks assigned;
• Drive for developing professionally and building long term relationships with clients and colleagues;
• Good knowledge of MS Office and accounting software;
• English language- fluent;
• German language- fluent is a plus
• Challenging and rewarding work environment;
• Systematic education process to support professional development and on-the-job training;
• Professional work environment.