Bilfinger Tebodin is one of the world’s leading consultancy and engineering companies. As a member of Bilfinger Group, we are part of a strong global network ofpeople, offering expanded expertise in many areas. Integrated world-class consultancy and engineering solutions, combined with professional project- and construction management – wherever the client is located.
Our services in Central & Eastern Europe: Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe covers all phases of a project lifecycle by its four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Engineering, Process Engineering and Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
Our markets: We have a strong focus on Industrial, Food & Beverage, (Bio-) Pharma, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Property and Infrastructure markets, bringing together specialized knowledge and international expertise to offer our clients the best practice solutions.
Our locations and people: We haveoffice locations in Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine and construction site teams all over the region. Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe is one team offantastic colleagues, experts in their areas, ready to share knowledge and make ideas work. Our strength is a multi-discipline, dedicated, experienced team that is committed to ensure successful execution of the clients’ needs.
We are looking for a:
for our Bucharest Office
Duties and responsibilities
- design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: prefeasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting, tender documentation, design validation, Technical due diligence, specifications for General Contractor
- to understand client's needs
- to develop design concept implementation
- to use computer-aided design (CAD and BIM) software for 2D drafting and 3D modelling - Autocad, Revit. 3D studio max, Sketchup
- elaboration of layouts for constructions, details for execution
- elaboration of firefighting scenario, technical design reports and specifications for permitting and construction works.
- to prepare bills of quantities
- technical support during construction works
- attendance to internal project coordination
- review and progress meetings
- liaise with all design team, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the concept of the construction;
- attendance in meetings with clients together with PM
- estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
- to perform internal quality checks of department for documents prepared by other engineers or subcontractors
Required knowledge and experience
- bachelor degree in architecture (6 years),
- OAR member with full signature rights
- relevant experience in civil/industrial buildings and general layout design;
- knowledge of most of the concepts, practices and procedures within civil/industrial constructions field;
- very good knowledge of discipline Romanian and International standards;
- good knowledge of using CAD and BIM software: Autocad, Revit.
- wide experience in Romanian standards and norms
- very good verbal and written communication skills;
- advanced usage of MS Office
- ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly;
- ability to analyze large amounts of data and assess solutions
- team player, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity
- control a project/task from start to finish, self-starter who shows initiative, independence, give input for technical proposals and carry out constructions design with little or no supervision
- fluent written and spoken English
- min 5 years relevant experience in architectural design
- driving license “B”
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to grow and gain experience in unique projects
- Pleasant workplace
- To be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals
Willingness of travel inland and abroad (less than 50%) is needed in this position.
We would like to receive your CV in English containing your salary expectation and also earliest possible start date.
We kindly inform that we will contact only chosen candidates.