Senior application support
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of ourpeople is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Investigation and troubleshooting on arising technical issues
- Implement products as cloud solutions on FinCloud platform;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of cloud solutions and third party tools;
- Configure the integration of cloud solutions with other 3rd party systems;
- Creation, scheduling and maintenance of customers batches;
- Application release management, deployment of patches and services pack for cloud solutions, in addition to supporting implementations and major upgrades;
- Administration of user access controls;
- Providing technical support and management, working closely with Infrastructure Partner support teams during Incident response and resolution;
- Adhere to change management procedures and Finastra best practices;
- Ensure that services are delivered to SLAs and that requests and incidents are responded to in timely and conclusive manner;
- Provide updates and recommendations to management for implementations adjusments;
Monitoring Finastra FinCloud Platform:
- Work with other Finastra Operations teams to build, maintain and improve monitoring practice across FinCloud services
- Monitor the platform, in partnership with hosting solution partners;
- Monitor automated processes and application transactions according to the FinCloud monitoring catalogue;
- Act proactively based on different alerting mechanisms;
Support Sales / Presales
- Work with sales, pre-sales, partners and Clients in order to understand requirements, customers problems and solutions;
- Answer Cloud Technical questions from RFI and RFP ;
- Build Saas demo environments;
Platform and technology improvement
- Drive innovation amongst the team and, including the adoption of new cloud technologies;
- Process design and technology adoption;
- Actively participate and lead initiatives that drive service improvement across FinCloud services
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Previous experience with Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Relevant experience in cloud solutions architecture, design and management;
- Knowledge of IT operations;
- Experience working with High Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures and solutions;
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution design;
- Experience maintaining a virtual environment required;
- Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills;
- Should have expertise in some of the following: database technologies (Oracle, SQLServer, SQL, PL/SQL); scripting languages (Perl, Bash, Korn Shell, Windows batch) ; XML; Apache Tomcat; Apache AciveMQ; IBM WebSphere MQ; C/C++, Java technologies;
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, HPE) an advantage;
- Experience of building solutions on IaaS and PaaS an advantage;
- Solid analytical and critical problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer centricity and service delivery minded;
Acest job nu mai este activ.