Senior Application Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our Operation Team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the CRM Windows based Applications. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team.
We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
- Operation and administration of complex information system running on Windows OS
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
Monitor systems to ensure availability and performance
Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents, L2 support
Collaborate with other teams to ensure proper integration of the applications
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
Participate in rotating on call support with team members
Represents a plus if you have experience with:
- SharePoint– Farm Administration
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
- CFT (Cross File Transfer), Business Objects, Charisma
- Administration of SSO authentications
- Application and web servers: JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, PHP, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
- ITIL knowledge
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Octopus deploy
We are seeking people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company