We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming and advertising. Starting from scratch several long-term projects we are seeking to build an exceptional team in which you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development of large scale client-server systems (the client side)
- Creating the technical advertisement framework to be deployed in hundreds of games and apps
- Learning about games, monetization and advertising?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll be responsible of:
- Define, design, build, deploy and maintain multiple libraries for Android apps. The libraries will be part of different client-server systems for game monetization, advertising, security and other server-authoritative features
- Ensure the best performance and quality of your libraries as they will be used across many games and apps. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how your lib enables the overall system reach its end goals
- Collaborate with the server-side software engineers to achieve a consistent, flexible, scalable and maintainable product
You should have:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with WebView advanced features
- Knowledge of web technologies (eg: RESTful APIs)
- Experience with threading and performance tuning
Got these? Even better:
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience working with ad technologies (eg: ad SDKs, ad servers, bidding platforms) is a big plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.