We are looking for an Android Developer with extensive experience in developing Android apps to help us launch new products and update the current ones. The ideal candidate should have experience developing at least one product from scratch to market launch successfully, and very good knowledge of the various phases of development.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain functionalities for our Android apps;
- Quickly diagnose and repair bugs;
- Analyze requests from users and identify the best solutions to be implemented;
- Collaborate with the product manager and the designer to develop new app functionalities.
Your skills should include:
- At least 3 years experience in native Android Development;
- Experience with the MVVM pattern (using the Architecture Components), RxJava;
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded client software, client-server architecture, service scalability, fault tolerance, error handling, and log-based diagnostic;
- Experience in building UX using standard Android frameworks, patterns, and development;
- Experience in integrating private or public (REST) APIs;
- Well organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and able to multitask/ prioritize;
- Desire to learn, experiment, and keep yourself up-to-date with the newest trends and best practices in Android development;
- Experience working in agile teams and processes.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge about computer graphics (shaders, textures, projections, etc) or some experience with graphic APIs (OpenGL), game engines (LibGDX);
- Experience building modern UIs, implementing Android animations (MotionLayout, ObjectAnimator, etc.);
- Experience integrating mobile ads and IAPs;
- Experience with the Firebase suite.
We are offering:
- A nice and relaxed working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good compensation and benefits;
- The chance to work on our cool apps that are used by millions of users on a global scale.
If you are curious about our projects, look for Wave Live Wallpaper or Wave Keyboard on Google Play.