Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
2500 - 3000 €
About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework Reporting: basic and advanced reporting Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management Training: remote and on-site We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience developing native Android applications in Java;
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills;
- At least 3 years of experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks;
- Experience in writing performance sensitive mobile Applications that communicate with secure servers over the internet;
- Practical experience with project and task tracking tools such as Redmine, Jira, Asana, Bugzilla;
- Experience working as part of a team utilizing source control systems such as Git;
- Working with mobile attribution platforms such as AppsFlyer;
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model;
- Android and Java development experience.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Private medical subscription;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Forbes companies;
- Team Events: team-building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.;
- Great working environment;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, darts, board games;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays.
*your resume will be placed on our internal database and will be held for a period of 12 months.
**for more details regarding our terms and conditions for personal data manipulation, visit our website.