Acest job nu mai este activ.
Your role As a Software Developer in our “Identity Protection unit” you will work on the Android client of the Password Manager project. You will be part of a cross functional team that provides clients for web, iOS, Android while also maintaining associated backend systems. While doing so, we expect you to utilize the existing knowledge and open atmosphere of the team in an agile environment and bring in your own ideas and improvements.
- Design and build user appealing applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with internal data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Performing code reviews and working on code optimizations
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid development experience with the Android platform and SDK
- Proven experience with a software versioning system (Git knowledge is preferred)
- Proven experience in using the Gradle build system
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs ( HTTP libraries, event bus libraries, encryption libraries)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with developing applications as part of a larger and preferably geographically distributed team
- People you would love to work & learn with
- Experience new technologies in world-class applications
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Freedom to develop innovative ideas and projects
- An opportunity to make a difference with 100 million customers worldwide
If you are a passionate learner, who likes to work with others, supports an open communication and who loves to dig into problems to find the best solution, we would love to hear from you!