Senior Accounts Receivable with French
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Accounts Receivable with French to join our team in Bucharest, București (RO-B), Romania (RO)
The Accounts Receivable prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports. Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, liabilities, revenue and expenditures.
- Ensures the day to day processing of payments to ensure that the company’s finances are maintained in an effective manner;
- Manage the receipt and verification of invoices and verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
- Ensure that established procedures for processing receipts and that all payments are allocated to the correct accounts;
- Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for the bank accounts;
- Timely researching and following through of unreconciled items;
- Prepare debit orders and ensure that statements to clients on open invoices and outstanding receivables are issued correctly and on time;
- Ensure that all receivables are collected as per the contractual term, on time and in a professional manner and perform regular age analysis on client accounts, monitoring account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities;
- Follow up for Collection against Overdue invoices and initiate collection efforts and ensure updating all the trackers that are required to be maintained. (. daily productivity/volume tracker, etc.);
- Be a part of the regular calls (need basis) and to ensure that no scheduled calls are missed;
- Display customer service orientation and deal with complex and escalated customer account related queries, ensuring that progress and solutions are communicated;
- Prepare and distribute regular and ad-hoc reports as required by the business or the higher management;
- Ensure proper control checks are adhered to so that errors are minimized/ eliminated;
- Report any non-compliance issues to the Management so that precautionary measures can be put in place;
- Perform month-end closing processes and support various financial & operational audits;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics is preferred;
- Over 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable processes;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Strong computer skills and good command of MS Office (. Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience in SAP is required;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Demonstrate excellent client engagement and negotiation skills;
- Display the required accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with client accounts and information;
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach to be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Commitment to Confidentiality, Integrity & Accountability;
- Team player & process-driven person.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.