Asset Accountant for IT area
Middle (2-5 ani)
The accounting expert will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Technology SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
- Completion of serial numbers, asset tags, location and installation dates through information coming from the data center onsite teams (acceptance protocols, delivery notes, asset registration notes, inventory files, extracts out of DAMS our Data Center Asset Management System)
- Focus on Hardware (Server, Storage, Switches, Security Appliances)
- Ensuring a continuous quality assurance over the complete lifecycle of an asset (from installation to de-installation)
- Data exchange between IBM and Allianz Technology (just for IBM managed HW)
- Qualified checks if purchase orders in SAP have been created in the right way and if the automatic workflow for asset data set creation has created the right amount of asset data sets
- Material master set correction if issues arise > wrong material master sets cause issues in the automatic workflow for asset data set creation
- Close collaboration with accounting and operational procurement to solve issues
- Weekly asset data quality reporting (related to asset data quality in SAP)
- Checking the completeness of asset data in SAP by matching inventory files/DAMS extracts with an extract out of the SAP asset ledger
- Asset Accounting tasks (. asset activations, asset disposal, asset transfer, asset reclassifications)
- Asset Accounts reconciliations with General Ledger Accounts
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars, regarding Assets process;
- Close cooperation with the branches, subsidiaries and Allianz Technology SE accounting teams;
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S;
- Ad hoc project work (. branch carve out, DCC, AGN) including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting (Knowledge in German GAAP or US GAAP are an plus);
- Good experience with SAP FI-AA module;
- University degree in economics, finance or related field;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills ( French or another European Language is a plus)
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus.
- More than 1 year of experience in Asset accounting area
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze and present information
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven “can do” attitude.
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.