TPA – a great place to work
Success is a matter of setting the right goals. And having the right partner.
At TPA Group, an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance, you will find that your specialized experience and technical depth will allow you to quickly contribute to on-going engagements while at the same time, have the opportunity to be challenged by new engagements and advance your technical potential. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Be challenged: An environment for success
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize TPA Group, as a great place to work both regionally and nationally. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day.
For the Senior Accountant role within the team you must consider the following responsibilities:
• Perform full accounting evidence for client’s portfolio;
• Assure that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices and documentation are compliance with Romanian regulation;
• Prepare VAT returns, profit tax returns, other declarations as required;
• Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Romanian legislation for a number of clients allocated;
• Summarise financial indicators and present recommendations to clients in order to increase business profitability;
• Provide assistance and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
• Coach junior accountants in developing their professional competency;
As to fulfil your responsibilities please see the job requirements:
• University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
• Chartered Accountant (CECCAR member);
• SAP knowledge will be a plus;
• Very good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards and Fiscal Code;
• Minimum 3 years working experience in the field;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
• Open personality, customer orientated behaviour.
Even more important, the ideal candidate should show enthusiasm and willingness to follow a career path in accounting and the ability to fit in and adapt to the team.
Be more: Develop your potential for growth
You will participate in formal training courses and on-the-job training led by managers. You will benefit of continuing professional education (CPE) management and support and an extensive library of online and self-directed learning content.
Our clients depend on us to be their Valued Business Advisors. And, our employees count on us to provide them with resources for professional growth and career advancement.
That is the reason our entire approach revolves around building a plan that suits each individual—based on where you are in your career, where you want to go, and what you need to achieve your goals.
It’s an exciting time to join TPA!