Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Do you want to contribute to a better world?
Simply pursuing a successful business is no longer enough nowadays. Positive contributions to the planet and society are becoming more and more relevant. Would it not be nice to have an inspiring job in an innovative industry and also contribute to a better world?
This is possible at ORTEC. We are a purpose driven organization and use our passion for mathematics for a better world.
You are likely to encounter us every day, as we improve many crucial business processes. For example, we make it possible for retailers to supply all their stores on time with a minimum of kilometres driven. We help healthcare institutions to schedule the right doctor or nurse at the right time. We support scouts of football talents to make better choices. These are just a few examples of the added value of our solutions. The result is that organizations can operate at lower costs, with higher customer/employee satisfaction and with a smaller ecological footprint.
Our journey started in the early 80’s with a number of young Dutch students who wanted to show the world the value of mathematics. 37 years later, ORTEC is one of the world leaders in optimization solutions and advanced analytics.
We have proudly opened the ORTEC CEE office in Bucharest in 2008 with primary focus to increase business in the CEE regions. We have increased our business and our team to 180 employees since then and still growing.
What you will do:
- Register financial data (invoices, payroll, accruals, etc.) in the internal accounting system;
- Prepare and submit monthly fiscal declarations (D300, D390, D394), Statistics Body and NBR;
- Participate in the monthly and annual closure process according to internal and statutory deadlines;
- Support Finance Manager during the yearly audit process;
- Prepare the statutory financial statements;
- Create reports on projects profitability, sales and work in progress and take action if needed;
- Monitor activities of sales and project managers and discusses issues if needed;
- Ensure that invoicing and revenues are booked correctly;
- Offer support for other accounting aspects to the rest of the team members.
Who are you:
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 3 years previous working experience in financial area, with a focus on statutory reporting;
- Very good practical knowledge of local tax regulations;
- Experience in working with the Romanian Tax Authorities;
- Great Excel/ MS Office skills and other accounting information systems;
- Previous exposure to an international environment;
- Written and verbal communication skills on local and English language;
- Good organizational skills, attention to details, accuracy;
- Positive attitude, good humored and motivated;
- Flexible, team player;
- Result and customer oriented.
What do we offer?
- A unique work experience in an open, creative and informal atmosphere;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Work – life balance approach;
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and fulfill your ambitions (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation options)
- Flexible schedule within the limits of the department’s availability;
- Friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
- Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar (ORTap)
- On-site chair massage;
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the ‘7card’ network;
- ‘Bookster’ subscription;
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary.