Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- At least 5 years on a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in economic studies;
- Certified/Chartered accountant is a plus;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Ability to work independently, attention to details and accuracy, risk awareness;
- Self-motivated person, proactive approach;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results within short deadlines;
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Pеrform all finаnciаl closing opеrations (accounts аnаlysis аnd reconciliation of general ledger аccounts, bаnk rеconciliаtion, analyzing аnd posting accruals аnd provisions, validate and import of sаlаries on cost center level etc.) according to local and group procedures and deadlines;
- Perform monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting;
- Prepare and submit tax returns (VAT, Corporate tax, WHT, D394, D390, D301, Intrastat, etc) and make sure that submission of all required documents and declarations is always on time;
- Ensure compliance of accounting books with local legislation and group accounting standards (statutory and IFRS), fiscal legislation and other regulatory requirements;
- Prepare all statutory accounting reports and financial statements and various reports as required by the management;
- Provide external auditors with accurate requested information and support;
- Ensure accuracy of all the daily transactions posted in the system;
- Complies with the Code of Conduct and the ethics chart of the Group, internal procedures, internal regulations and norms of quality.
Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is part of Penta Investments Group, a Central European investment group founded in, specializing in long-term value investing. Today, the Group actively develops companies and projects, primarily in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate.
Fortuna Entertainment Group provides a broad suite of gaming products such as real-time betting, sports wagering, virtual action and lotto games. Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is present in Central and South-East part of Europe in 5 countries, including Romania.
In Romania, FEG is operating under two brands: „Casa Pariurilor“ and “Fortuna” in more than 1550 betting shops spread around the Country, having more than 3,200 employees.