Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to bring value to the financial department as part of a young team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, knowledge and working experience with regard to local accounting & taxes and a hands-on and results-oriented mentality.
The Accountant will report directly to the Chief Accountant.
- Performing the accounting records according with legal requirements and internal financial and accounting policies & procedures;
- Ensure accuracy of all daily transactions posted in the system;
- Ensure proper allocation and review of transactions on cost centers;
- Communication with external payroll provider and responsibility for salary bookings;
- Run the fixed asset register and book monthly depreciation;
- Ensure computation of accruals and prepayments for certain transactions;
- Reconciliations for certain balance sheet accounts;
- Accounting month-end closing activities;
- Monthly reporting to fiscal authorities and statistics
- Support during annual audits.
- University degree in economics/finance/accounting;
- Minimum 3-year experience in accounting
- Excellent organizing abilities, deadline oriented and great attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures;
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices;
- Open minded and easy to engage with;
- A team-player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent use of English;
- Familiarity with MS Navision is a plus;
Sense of humor would be highly appreciated 😊
- Care sunt asteptarile dvs salariale?