The incumbent is responsible for drafting reports regarding cost analysis and ensuring the functioning of the economic and financial levers in accordance with the law.
• Perform all financial closing operations (. account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, bank reconciliation, posting the accruals for untaken holiday/bonuses/account payables, posting the provisions, validate and import of salaries related to the cost center level etc.) according to local and group procedures and deadlines;
• Perform monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting;
• Prepare and submit tax returns (VAT,Corporate tax,WHT,D394,D390,D301,Intrastat etc) and make sure that submission of all required documents and declarations will be always on time;
• Involved in prepare and update internal regulations of the company and you make sure that the accounting compliance is in line with local legislation and group accounting standards;
• Ensure bookkeeping is in line with accounting rules (statutory and IFRS), fiscal legislation and other regulatory requirements;
• Preparation of all statutory accounting reports and financial statements and various reports as required by the management;
• Provide external auditors with accurate requested information and support them;
• Ensure accuracy of all the daily transactions posted in the system;
• Complies with the Code of Conduct and the ethics chart of the Group, internal procedures, internal regulations and norms of quality.
• At least 5 years on a similar role;
• Bachelor’s degree in economic studies;
• Certified/Chartered accountant, it is a plus;
• Medium knowledge of English;
• General economic knowledge at a professional level;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel);
• Ability to work independently, attention to details and accuracy, risk awareness;
• Self-motivated person, proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop
• Ability to communicate and relate, analytical, creative and economic thinking;
• Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
• Proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop;
• Time management skills.