- Master Degree Economics or equivalent based on experience
- 5 years experience (in production environment it is considered a plus)
- Certified Public Accountant /ACCA member will be a plus (not mandatory)
- Exposure to multicultural environment
- Result and problem solving driven
- Team player
- „Can do” mentality
- Strong integrity
- Hands on leadership
- Fluent business English
- Solid finance understanding: accounting, tax (direct and indirect), financial management
- Solid understanding in working in an ERP environment and excellent skills in Excel/Access
- Solid understanding in working in an accounting software (. Winmentor)
- Supervise and support accountancy staff with regard to the incoming and outgoing invoice process, settlement between organizations and stock and fixed asset management to ensure the progress of accountancy and payment processes can be guaranteed.
- Realize and analyze financial reports, check the correctness of journal entries, payroll data, debtor and creditor ledgers and tax returns to ensure we can guarantee the correct processing of data.
- Coordinate and organize the different activities of the department according to the priorities and competences of each and the needs of the organization to ensure an efficient and effective service can be offered that meets the quality criteria of the organization within the set terms.
- Solve complex accountancy issues and supervise regular reporting to ensure that correct accounting can be guaranteed in line with the law.
- Motivate a team of accountants and assistant accountants to ensure that their competences, skills and know-how are best used and that we have a well-functioning team in place.
- Ensure you are well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to accountancy and that your knowledge is up-to-date within the context of the amendments to regulations to ensure your credibility can be strengthened by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge
- Contribute to the strategic financial decisions within the organization and/or business unit and coordinate the developments of financial plans to ensure that our strategic goals can be realized.
- Advise line management regarding short- and long-term budgeting to ensure that management has sufficient information to take decisions.
- Draw up, check and follow up financial reporting procedures in order to guarantee high quality reports at all times and that we meet the applicable criteria in terms of service, quality and processing time.
- Act as Project Manager for the development of new systems such as resource planning, balanced score cards, new ERP implementation etc., to ensure that the best possible implementation can be guaranteed
- Keep contact with financial advisors: external auditors, tax consultants
BMT Group is an international industrial holding company with Belgian capital with 5 main divisions.
BMT Aerospace specializes in the development and production of precision gears, transmissions and actuators for the aerospace industry.
BMT Aerospace division is firmly focused on international growth being active in 3 locations worldwide: the USA, Romania and Belgium, and has an impressive portfolio of clients such as Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Asco and Rolls Royce.
Our mission is to stay market leader by working only with products of the highest quality and by maintaining long term relations with the partners and by showing genuine commitment to the projects of the customers.