Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
The primary function for this role will be to work closely with finance and operational teams as a business partner to ensure correct reporting of our Company’s results..
- Conducts monthly inter-company (IC) balance confirmation process for all IC suppliers and customers related to Sirbi & Busag operations
- Manages Eaton’s specific monthly reporting process for Sirbi ledger (Oracle/ Encore/MIS/RSD/PL Encore);
- Accounting of inter-company (IC) payables with focus on correct allocation of costs;
- Participate in the preparation of profit plans and forecasts for Sarbi and Busag operations in Romania
- Supports the preparation of Actuals commentaries, Forecasts and Profit Plan by delivering proactively adequate information on P&L and BS impacts
- Variance Analysis (ACT vs. FC, ACT vs. PP) on periodical basis;
- Participates in preparation of information for / during financial audits (internal /external);
- Creates analysis in order to help identify P&L or BS variations, and in order to help organization to reach its financial/operational targets;
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices
- University degree in finance (accounting preferred)
- 5-7 years broad financial experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixed organizational structure.
- Knowledge and understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concepts
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial analyses/reports
- Broad general business knowledge
- General knowledge of financial and ERP systems (SAP an advantage)
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.