Multi Category (Electronics, Home Appliances, IT, Mobile, Auto, DYI, Pet Products, Fashion&Beauty, Sport&Outdoor, Media&Office Supplies, Children&Toys, Books, Home&Deco);
Marketplace is one of the fastest growing and dynamic businesses for eMAG. In this position, the Seller Performance Account Manager will play a key role in driving the strategic direction, program development and business support activities for all the sellers enrolled in the Marketplace model.
• >3 years of related work experience
• Online ecommerce experience is a plus
• BA/MA degree in Economics
• Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
• Interest in setting up and improving processes
• Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Able to prioritize complex deliverables
• Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
• Competitive salary package;
• Attractive additional benefits policy;
• Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
• The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
Who are we?
Launched in 2001 in Romania, in 2012 in Bulgaria and in 2013 in Hungary, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances, with a permanently extending offer.
The company reaches its clients through the online shops , and , as well as through ten showrooms in Romania. In Romania, in its 13 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of approximately 1300 employees. eMAG supports the development of the Romanian and Bulgarian work force, offering highly specialized jobs, in an evolving market.