Security (Technic) engineer
Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
2500 - 4000
About the company
A live-gaming international platform company with worldwide operations. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
- Serve as a key member of the DevOps team with a focus on security
- Lead projects through design, pilot and deployment for new security solutions across a large-scale production cloud environment.
- Implement, configure, and upgrade cloud computer systems, servers, firewall, intrusion-detection and network infrastructure using security best practices and incorporating solutions to meet or exceed SOC2, ISO, and other regulatory requirements.
- Research security trends and emerging technologies, identify our business and technical requirements, perform technical evaluation and support deployment of multi-regional security solutions.
- Review implementation of security controls and evaluate effectiveness, make recommendations for improvements
- Develop a strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors, . ISO 27001
- Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses
- Keep abreast of security incidents and act as primary control point during information security incidents
- Knowledgeable in PCI, HIPAA, SOC, or ISsecurity compliance standards, certification, reporting and maintaining process
- Linux, networking, cloud – must have
- Experience/knowledge of:
- Scripting Languages: Bash, Python
- Amazon Web Services: IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda
- AWS Managed Products: EC2, ECS, ECR, Route, SES, Elasticache, RDS
- SysAdmin: Linux
- Configuration Management: Cloudformation
- CI/CD Implementation: Jenkins.
- Monitoring Tools: Sensu, Grafana, Cloudwatch, ELK
What we offer you?
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility (1 day/week and upon emergencies)
- Top technologies and flexibility for implementing new ones
- We are constantly investing in team training and general well being
- Part of a growing international company
- Dynamic, but easy-going work environment and part of a close-knit team
- Do you have senior linux experience?
- Do you have senior networking experience?
- Do you have senior security experience?
- Have you ever participated in auditing technical security for any software application?
- Are you aware of ISrequirements?
- Are you available to work from Bucharest office for at least 3 days/week?
- Do you have any cloud experience?