IT company specialized on providing Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse services for banks. We are passionate about Business Intelligence. We are here to help our customers in expanding their view about their company.
Yu will join the ASSU (Assurances) IT security team. Our client offers a full range of products and services to meet the needs of individual, professional and corporate clients in Life Insurance Savings, Retirement Savings and Personal Protection. As a Security Senior Consultant your core mission will be to support, to assist, to coordinate and foster the implementation of security initiatives and best practices for the global network of the insurance affiliates.
• act as expert and advisor for the deployment of security projects;
• perform the risk analysis on the AS IS security processes and clearly captures the affiliate’s business expectations;
• proposes solutions using group synergies if possible and advices the international correspondents on: user access management, archival process, authentication, data saving, update security solutions, Wi-Fi threats, NAC;
• possible support on security tool deployment, configuration and parameterization within ASSU international entity hosting provider.
• evaluates the residual risk, measuring the severity and exposing mitigation scenarios;
• contributes on the analysis of the application sensitivity;
• write key security documents – risk analysis, ASA, security folders
• elaborate proposals for the automation of the processes responsible for data collection and consolidation
• identify vulnerabilities and closely follow-up the actions to remediate the deviations;
• follow-up the IT operational risks by maintaining an updated security status;
• Graduate / Post Graduate;
• Fluent in French and English is a must;
• Previous experience on security IT domains – 5 to 10 years
• Proven experience in managing risks (classification, intrinsic and residual risks, scenarios) • Good knowledge of security standards ISO 2700x
• Experience with frameworks ITIL, COBIT
• Autonomous, persuasion skills and comfortable in communication etc.
Is considered to be a plus if you have:
• Understanding the security architecture and functionality: IDS, IPS, firewall • Knowledge on tool usage and administration concepts: SIEM, IAM, Qualys
• Experience with solutions and concepts DLP
• Accustomed with most common threats and cyberattacks – APT
• Good command of Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint • Certifications – CISSP, ISISO27005
• Appreciated – Arabic language
Business Travels • Average 3 days per month - worldwide
Benefits: very good salary, healthcare subscription to Regina Maria, financial support for certifications and other professional exams, bonuses for recommendations (up to 1000 RON every month for as long as the recommended person stays in our company).